Cube Agree Sizing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gmw492

Veteran
Have Cube altered their geometry to nearly the same as other makes.I had a cube agree years ago and had to go for a 56 as you had to size up then, I am looking at the cube agree c62 size 53 and their geometry now comes in similiar to other brands, top tube and reach similiar to 54 models,
Has anyone got one and is the sizing as stated above similiar to others now, I am 5ft 8 with 30' inseam and it looks like I'm on the 53
Cheers

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Go to a shop and try one surely? Doesn't seem much sense in trying to guess something so critical.

Adam4868

Guru
Got to agree with Skol,I wouldn't risk spending that much without trying it.Ive a cube myself,I think it's a attain.Its similar size wise to another bike.I bought it second hand so I got to ride it first,is there no local stockist to you ?

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I think 3 or 4 years ago Cube realigned their sizing, so it is likely that the 53 is correct. However, I would still suggest going to try one out.

jester77

Have Cube altered their geometry to nearly the same as other makes.I had a cube agree years ago and had to go for a 56 as you had to size up then, I am looking at the cube agree c62 size 53 and their geometry now comes in similiar to other brands, top tube and reach similiar to 54 models,
Has anyone got one and is the sizing as stated above similiar to others now, I am 5ft 8 with 30' inseam and it looks like I'm on the 53
Cheers

Hi - did you get this bike in the end? I am looking at the Agree CLT and am a very similar height / leg length to you and pondering on whether I should get 53 or 56. No bike shops seem to have stock of these to try unfortunately.

OP
OP
gmw492

gmw492

Veteran
Hi , no I didn’t get one in the end , like the previous comments suggest , I couldn’t take the chance on guessing the size , like you have said there were none to try also, it was just an online sale price so I’ve decided to wait, I am going to try the Giant TCR sizing in the Giant store as they have all sizes available to try.

Top Bottom