Cube Attain gtc sl disc 2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hiya,

Planning to do a few sportives this year, been cycling for years but never in any events or anything. Thus i'm looking for a new bike, I have an old specialized allez, which has been great for commuting but I need something a bit more sporty to help me get up the hills! After a lot of looking around I think I may have found what i'm looking for.

Can i get some opinions on this bike and does anyone know if its value for money or if I can get something similiar for less. I'm not that clued up on bike specs etc. Thanks in advance!

http://www.hargrovescycles.co.uk/bikes/road-bikes/cube-attain-gtc-sl-disc-2016-road-bike.html

Cassette
icon-cassette.jpg

Shimano CS-6800, 11-32
Chain
icon-chain.jpg

Shimano CN-HG700-11
Crank Set
icon-chainset.jpg

Shimano Ultegra FC-6800, Hollowtech II, 170mm (50/53cm), 172,5mm (56/58/60), 175mm (62cm)
Chainrings
icon-cassette.jpg

50x34T

rob r

Hi

This is a fantastic bike for the price and has a really good reputation, frame and general spec that can be updated if need be and when finances allow.

It is a little heavier with the wheel / tyre combo than the Cannondale and this may be a concern if you're doing hilly sportives but thats not a problem if you're fit enough and the gearing is 11-32.

I've been riding for years but only recently got a proper bike and saddle fit so make sure you get the correct frame size as this will affect your ability to climb comfortably.
Keep us posted
Cheers
Rob

Top Bottom