Cube frame sizing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ok, so I think I have got lucky. Whilst browsing a well known auction site I saw a brand new (from a bike shop) Cube Agree GTC SLT 2013 56cm. It was on auction, so I just thought I would watch to see how much it sold for. I put in a cheeky bid with 30 seconds to go and I am now the proud owner at 1070quid. These normally retail at 2099 and the cheapest I have seen is cycle surgery at 1499. Full Ultegra setup, full carbon, syntace cockpit, prolight seatpost and DT swiss wheelset with Schwalbe Ultremo ZX tyres.:wahhey:I just hope it fits now as I am between the 53 and 56cm, but the sizing is smaller than my Boardman so I think it will be OK. Thanks to my sister in law for picking it up @Sappho96, I secretly think she quite enjoyed it.

Now for the bad news, I am not back in the UK until Christmas, so I can't even see it let alone ride it:cry:. Glad to be a new member of the cube club though.

Sappho96

Regular
No secret doodah! That bike is sexy! And does seeing it on skype not count?!?

U

User6179

This it ?! I paid £1650 for similar .

$T2eC16Z,!)YFIb6z4sTgBSb8nJO9DQ~~60_12.JPG

U

User6179

i got the cube agree gtc pro 2013 model as it was on a sale offer paid £999 so was pleased

Carbon frame with 105 and Aksium wheels for under a grand cant be bad!:thumbsup:

Mobi8

Regular
I'm 6ft 2" and ride a 58cm 2010 Cube Agree GTC Pro.

Inside leg 32cm

I'm also 6'2" with a 34" inside leg, and looking to buy either a Cube GTC Pro Compact or the Cube GTC SL Compact. Im just looking at the size chart on Chain Reaction, and if i were to pick you a frame size i would of picked a 60cm of 62cm?

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/cube-agree-gtc-pro-compact-road-bike-2013/rp-prod111918#

As I'm a bit of a noob I'm just wondering why you chose a 58cm? Is it better to down size slightly?

Cheers mate!

Folano

I'm 5'8" with an inside leg of 31cm, and I went for a 56. Bike is fine and will be fine for you at that size. TBH if there had been a 53 available I would have gone for that also because then I could have a longer stem and more seatpost, but no bothered really. Regarding bike sizes, I have a vitus in 52, a kinesis in 54, a raleigh in 55 also. So might as well get a 53 in something to complete teh sequence.

Folano

.....and that was a 56 in a cube agree sl, the one in ally that they don't make anymore but is a decent bike for the cash, so i guess that the bottom line is, caveat emptor

Top Bottom