Cube frame sizing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cinq

Hi there,

I'm 6 foot 2 inches and I am looking to get the Cube Agree GTC Pro Comp. However, I have read that Cube size slightly smaller than others.

My only other basis for comparison is the revolution continental which is a 56cm frame.

I have tried to see if my local store has the model in stock to test ride but nothing in at the minute. What should I be looking at frame wise?

There is 50cm, 53cm, 56cm, 58cm, 60cm, 62cm and 64cm available.

Thanks

stu1903

Über Member
I'm 6ft 2" and ride a 58cm 2010 Cube Agree GTC Pro.

Inside leg 32cm

defy-one

Hi there,

I'm 6 foot 2 inches and I am looking to get the Cube Agree GTC Pro Comp. However, I have read that Cube size slightly smaller than others.

My only other basis for comparison is the revolution continental which is a 56cm frame.

I have tried to see if my local store has the model in stock to test ride but nothing in at the minute. What should I be looking at frame wise?

There is 50cm, 53cm, 56cm, 58cm, 60cm, 62cm and 64cm available.

Thanks

You're correct about the frames being a little smaller. At 5ft 11 i am ok on 56cm frames,with the cube i had to try a 58cm.
You will be looking at 62/64 imo

Sent from my GT-I9100

OP
OP
C

Cinq

Thanks for the replies chaps.

Like I said it is a fair distance to the local store that stocks Cubes.

Are the frame sizes similar across all models? I.E. - if my LBS stock say an attempt but not an agree will it be worthwhile testing this?

Im 5 10 1/2 and have a Cube GTC in 56. I suspect you would suit a 58.

tiswas-steve

Über Member
29 leg,5ft 8" height, I tried a 56 Agree GTC Race but it felt just a tad too big so I settled on a 53 and just tweeked it a bit. Funny tho at times i do feel like I should have maybe persevered with the 56 but my 53 seemed comfortable enough so ive stuck with it.

29 leg,5ft 8" height, I tried a 56 Agree GTC Race but it felt just a tad too big so I settled on a 53 and just tweeked it a bit. Funny tho at times i do feel like I should have maybe persevered with the 56 but my 53 seemed comfortable enough so ive stuck with it.

It's difficult when you're in between frame sizes. I usually advise to go with the smaller frame. As far as I could make out my Cube was the last one in the country so mind was made up for me.

Top Bottom