Cube Peloton Pro Frame & fork - What's it worth?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deanbmx

Über Member
I'm looking at going back to a carbon frame therefore my cube frame and forks would be sat doing nothing.

Covered approx 500 miles, in as new condition. 2012 model.

What would it be worth?

Thanks

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
I nearly bought a 2011 Specialized Allez frame and forks on Ebay, it also had a triple chainset and front mech included, it went for nearly £150 + £25 p&p Yours is newer, whether it is more disirable I do not know and how accurate a gauge Ebay is, lord knows.It might be more cost effective selling the complete bike as it sounds nearly new.

OP
OP
D

deanbmx

Über Member
I was thinking in the region of £200, if i sold the complete bike i'd be scuppered for parts to build my new one up with & it would probably end up costing me more.

It would probably include - frame, forks, tiagra front mech & tiagra brakes

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
I was thinking in the region of £200, if i sold the complete bike i'd be scuppered for parts to build my new one up with & it would probably end up costing me more.

It would probably include - frame, forks, tiagra front mech & tiagra brakes

That's what I thought when I actually sat down and worked out what it would cost me to get half decent bits for the Allez as I have none. I would probably be better off buying a used bike or possibly a new one, you can get some used bits but the price of used STI levers and wheels aren't cheap.

Top Bottom