Cube Peloton SL 2015

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cubist

Still wavin'
This bike was originally used as a donor bike for a project. I rebuilt it around the original unused frame using mostly new or nearly parts as I was hoping for someone else to use it. They don't need it now so it's for sale.

It's the original spec 11 speed Cube Peloton SL in red with black detailing. The only parts that have actually been used are the wheels brakes and the chainset, which have about 150 miles in them,
Full spec is :
Frame usual Cube RFR light aluminium, size 56cm
Shimano 105 5800 72.5 chainset, 50 34
105 5800 brakes
105 5800 shifters
105 11-32 cassette
Ultegra 6800 front mech
Ultegra 6800 rear (med cage)
Wheelset is Mavic Aksium with Aksion tyres
Bars, stem, saddle and seatpost are Cube, with black Deda Bar tape.

It's mint, apart from a whisper of heel rub on the right crankarm. The mechs still have the protective plastic film and mounting guides on them and the saddle hasn't been anywhere near any part of anyone's anatomy.

These were on sale for a grand when new, can be found occasionally for about 800 quid. I'm asking £675 or sensible offers.

OP
OP
Cubist

Cubist

Still wavin'
Bank Holiday megadeal price reduction to £640

OP
OP
Cubist

Cubist

Still wavin'
Been let down on an offer over the last couple of days, so this is now at £575. Surely someone is going to want this? Otherwise I'll split it and sell the bits.

Buck

Guru
Fab bike (I have one v. similar) and good value for a 105 5800 spec bike.

Surprised this hasn't had more interest.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Where is the bike ?

Dave7

Legendary Member
Seriously, if he's in Cheshire I'll bring it over for him to look at.
Sorry.....just saw this. He is in Warrington. I have sent him the link to your thread.
I go away this week so if it is of interest to him I will put you both in touch.

Top Bottom