Cube taken from garage

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sir adrian dangerous

Über Member
Some low life scum stole my 2011 cube acid from my garage last night. They smashed a hole in the roof and had away with it. I have 2 other bikes which are worth considerably more, but they were ignored, so the thief is obviously as thick as a whale omelette.

Mrs M

Guru
Sorry to hear this.
Watch out though, they might come back for the rest :sad:
Pond life :gun:

Bonus

Veteran
I lost a bike out of the garage a few years ago. we were busy in the house when they snuck into the attached garage. Broad daylight and the garage side door, which was right next to the back door, was unlocked because I was going in and out. The back door may even have been wide open at the time of the theft - depends what time the thief actually took my bike. Didn't notice until that night.

It was a sickening relevelation :-(

OP
OP
sir adrian dangerous

sir adrian dangerous

Über Member
Yes i remember getting that terrible feeling in my stomach when i noticed the garage door wide open. Ive just been round the neighbours to look at the perpetrators on cctv. Its a grainy video, im hoping the police can do something with it.

OP
OP
sir adrian dangerous

sir adrian dangerous

Über Member
20170304_145419.jpg
ive had an alarm fitted to my garage and ive also fitted this anchor and chain to the floor. Lets hope this stops em.

keithmac

Guru
We had a customer in a while back, seems some scrote had clocked him cleaning his sons motocross bike..

First time they took the window out if the side of the garage, left it propped up against next doors house but didn't manage to open the door. He blocked the window opening up.

Second time they started stripping the roof to get in through the top (quite common apparently).

A guy a few doors down heard someone outside his house, went to have a look and got smacked on the back of the head, laid him out (there's normally at least 2..).

The house is opposite a roundabout on a main road in full view, unbelievable really..

KnackeredBike

I do my own stunts
The house is opposite a roundabout on a main road in full view, unbelievable really..
As you will see if you ever try to steal a bike, people develop temporary blindness, even if you are in the middle of a town centre with a noisy power tool, wearing a thief fancy dress costume and shouting "I'M STEALING A BIKE, I'M STEALING ALL THESE EFFING BIKES" at the top of your voice.

"Ah, it must be someone from the council."

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
If nothing else, if you have more than one bike chin them together. Trying to move 2 of them is harder than trying to move one.

What kind of roof was it?

Top Bottom