Cube/Wilier/Colnago?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
redjedi

redjedi

Über Member
Sittingduck said:
Hey Luke...

Do Wiggle accept C2W vouchers? Just seen this little beauty on there - seems nice for the £.

That is quite nice.

But I think I've decided to go for the Bianchi 1885.

I found out that I'm not limitied to £1000 even at Evans so I'll go for £1300 at £65pm x12, and get some pedals and shoes.

Or maybe I'll get the shoes seperately and order them this week so I can use them with one of Martin's steeds.

I've just ordered all the parts for the old banger I've been building up, so I should be mobile again before the end of the week (and maybe a little squeaky, until I can drag it down to the LBS on a weekend for them to take the rusty BB out.)

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
:ohmy:

It is quite nice, I must say!
How long before you think you'll have it?

OP
OP
redjedi

redjedi

Über Member
MacBludgeon said:
plenty of time to look at other bikes then:evil:

Not anymore. I've done the Evans one now, no more looking.

£1300 voucher. £1225 for the bike and the rest on some extras.

I posted the forms on Tuesday, and they called yesterday to say the voucher is on it's way xx( I may have it before the weekend.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Lol Ian - you're worse than me for wanting shiny new bikes all the time xx(
That reminds me, I mist go hunting for a fixed before the end of SUmmer and a MTB for the Winter.

e-rider

crappy member
haven't read the whole thread but don't go for a Cube. I tried one and it was the worst bike I'd ever been on!

OP
OP
redjedi

redjedi

Über Member
tundragumski said:
haven't read the whole thread but don't go for a Cube. I tried one and it was the worst bike I'd ever been on!

:sad: Too late, I've already decided :biggrin:

....but I went for another Bianchi, an 1885 this time. Test ride it tonight

OP
OP
redjedi

redjedi

Über Member
Decision is made, and although I tried to get something different, I ended up going for another Bianchi.

C2W voucher was waiting for me at home (only took 2 days), I pick up the bike on the way to work tomorrow :ohmy:

Now I've got £75 to spend on it. I'll get some Look Keos for £40 (shoes are on order and should be here next week) and I need a new computer.

I was going to go for Cateye micro wireless for £40, but the guy I was speaking to suggests I get one with HR and cadence. He was showing me a Polar CS200CAD for £90 :biggrin: not sure I would use all that though.

OP
OP
redjedi

redjedi

Über Member
Pick it up this morning and it rides like a dream :biggrin:

If you hear something that sounds like a chainsaw it will probably be my Campag wheels purrring.

No more silent drafting for me :smile:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Can recommend the Cateye double wireless - speed/cadence...... works fine situated between 2 high power LEDS - no interference......

Nice bike BTW............

Top Bottom