Cuddly Duck

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
i prefer tufted ducks

L

redcogs

Guru
papercorn, has anyone mentioned that you are capable of some quite funny remarks?

Perhaps Cudds is sulking having received yet another mauling from Foghat?

papercorn2000

I congratulate myself daily on my rapier-sharp wit and cutting insights into the human condition.

No-one else does!

jonesy

Guru
redcogs said:
papercorn, has anyone mentioned that you are capable of some quite funny remarks?

As I recall it, in one of the final debates on C+ the Cuddha described Foghat as "Ted Nugent's testicle". :biggrin: I was merely an 'orange meme'. I await the next lecture in soteriology with interest! :ohmy:

mjones said:
As I recall it, in one of the final debates on C+ the Cuddha described Foghat as "Ted Nugent's testicle". :biggrin: I was merely an 'orange meme'. I await the next lecture in soteriology with interest! :ohmy:

These were nothing compared to what I was called. :biggrin::ohmy:

Foghat

Freight-train-groove-rider
redcogs said:
A mauling.......from me.......surely not......? I just generously and congenially draw duff's attention to the (frequently enormous) flaws in all that daffy thinking. :biggrin:

jonesy

Guru
Foghat said:
A mauling.......from me.......surely not......? I just generously and congenially draw duff's attention to the (frequently enormous) flaws in all that daffy thinking. :biggrin:

Did you even manage to decipher the 'Ted Nugent's testicle' remark? Afraid it was lost on me, but then I'm jut a narrow minded orange meme scientist! :blush::biggrin:

Top Bottom