Cunobelin wears a lid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
@doog
There's a thread on here about the cycling safety in 1934. In it, I posted a picture of a cycling helmet from that period. Similar helmets are still being issued today, for everyday use. I've been offered one myself, as late as Friday last.
Simple reason being, I was again in an A&E department staring at the roof & later the nursing staff going past. For me a slight problem. I'd sliced the base of my ear, multiple minor injuries to my right side all caused by either the fall itself, the impacting on items on the way down and then the impact on the floor. As well as what happened whilst on the floor. Right where I am now in fact, except I'm still sat on the chair.

Are you saying that the risk assessment done(by me) every time this offer is made is wrong?
I will add at this stage that in similar circumstances, I did manage to get 13 seperate cracks in the skull and admitted overnight, for observation. Having gone to the doctor's earlier that afternoon because the head still hurt.

Dan B

Disengaged member
Could you put all the posts up that these were replies to please?
But please not until I've gone to bed, because the only circumstance I'd get any benefit from reading Now That's What I Call Helmet Threads 2009-2015 is insomnia

OP
OP
doog

doog

Mate, the level of obsession you are now demonstrating cannot be healthy for you. For your own sake as well as for all of ours: you've made your point, we've all had a chance to form whatever judgement we're going to of it, can't you please let it rest now?

Hold your horses tonto :-).....The posts were a reply to several requests made earlier in the thread...I started the thread and its less than 24 hours old...I retain the right to answer questions people ask of me .I dont live on here...look at my post count and im very healthy thanks. It took me 20 minutes to cut and paste a few posts from a forum where he tends to get more bites...CTC.. How is that obsessive ...? .his last post aimed at me prior to this thread was that I should 'see the light'......

Thanks to spotting his helmet wearing activities on the touring forum...I think I may well have :laugh:......things are so much clearer now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom