CX sale bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Just got this in a mail shot

http://www.hargrovescycles.co.uk/bi...-51743969&mc_cid=c5a31ffa25&mc_eid=34d8c97edc

Ridley come up big i believe so check geometry...it is mainly black unfortunately but it does meet all of your criteria otherwise. 2% Quidco too
Ah, that is the Ridley that the Merlin was based on, but £100 cheaper - excellent!

david k

Hi
Like the look of those apart from the cables being on the top tube

Forgot to add, really impressed with the seam apex gears, wasn't too sure about them but they work really well and become intuitive very quickly

OP
OP
EasyPeez

EasyPeez

Veteran
you don't need cx

I don't need CX, but i would much prefer it as that will give me the option of blasting round some of the woodland trails at Dalby forest etc on a weekend. In an ideal world I'd be looking for a steel frame, hub-geared commuter and a separate CX bike but as I only have room and cash for one more bike I'm after a CX to do both jobs. The Ridley looks good value, I'll check the geometries, thanks.
I was out walking in Beverley today as it happens. Never heard of Baldwin before. Those Ti frames look gorgeous :wub:

OP
OP
EasyPeez

EasyPeez

Veteran
Bah...walked into my local Halfords today to find a brand new Boardman CX Team going for £699. My little heart nearly skipped a beat, but then I realised it was a large. Seems strange that they'd knock £200 off it as an 'overbuild' - would have thought they could easily hang onto it until someone else comes in wanting a large, or transfer it to another store.

Top Bottom