Cycle 4 Sanity

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bonj2

Sounds good.
Are any of the participants in this ride going to be, erm... ahem, how shall i put it - 'the would-be beneficiaries of the charity'?

OP
OP
A

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
I shall be doing it and I live with Clinical Depression and had a breakdown about 4 years ago. I am not a "beneficiaries of the charity" however as I took an alternate route. As for the other clients, I am not sure TBH. I think it will be mainly staff and volunteers + some others like me :becool:
bonj said:
Sounds good.
Are any of the participants in this ride going to be, erm... ahem, how shall i put it - 'the would-be beneficiaries of the charity'?

bonj2

Angelfishsolo said:
So you mean like a very high proportion of cyclists then. Bonj speak you mind, please do not hide behind veiled speech.

sorry, it's just the M-word is apparently n ow banned.
I never veer when cycling btw. By a significant amount if you want to be pedantic.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Angelfishsolo, I have tried the link you gave in your first post, but it says the page is unavailable. Is that my computer or the site?

I expect the route is a bit far away from here, but it I would like to know more details. Thx.

OP
OP
A

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Me being pedantic. LMAO. I'm sure if you try hard enough you could think of another word to replace banned M one. You are such a clever and all knowing person after all.
bonj said:
sorry, it's just the M-word is apparently n ow banned.
I never veer when cycling btw. By a significant amount if you want to be pedantic.

OP
OP
A

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Is it a works computer? This is the route anyway.

Route

Starting Point
route.jpg

Sunday 28th June 2009
Holyhead – Caernarfon
(28.4 Miles)
Monday 29th June 2009
Caernarfon – Porthmadog
(19.6 Miles)
Tuesday 30th June 2009
Porthmadog – Dolgellau
(24.7 Miles)
Wednesday 1st July 2009
Dolgellau – Llanidloes (42.5 Miles)
Thursday 2nd July 2009
Llanidloes – Builth Wells (27.9 Miles)
Friday 3rd July 2009
Builth Wells – Brecon (21 Miles)
Saturday 4th July 2009
Brecon – Aberdare (21 Miles) End Point

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Thank you ever so. This is my computer at home, but sometimes the internet link does inexlicable things.

Brecon would be the nearest, but that is still some distance away.

I had a lovely holiday once in Porthmadog, staying in a flat in the Station Square. It was all of 50 yards to catch the train and do some walking.

OP
OP
A

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
No problems - Sometimes clearing the Cache and cookies does wonders for dodgy Internet connectivity.
Speicher said:
Thank you ever so. This is my computer at home, but sometimes the internet link does inexlicable things.

Brecon would be the nearest, but that is still some distance away.

I had a lovely holiday once in Porthmadog, staying in a flat in the Station Square. It was all of 50 yards to catch the train and do some walking.

Top Bottom