Cycle camera "expert"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hip Priest

Legendary Member
He is riding so close to the kerb that:

1) Drivers will just brush past him at unabated speed rather than make an overtake, and:
2) If he has a wobble (like we all do) he's almost certain to hit the kerb and fall off.
 
He's blocked me.
 

Hip Priest

Legendary Member
I've taken the trouble to have a read of his video descriptions and comments on youtube.

He is clearly on a wind-up. I really wouldn't bother arguing with him.
 

jdtate101

Ex-Fatman
Just waiting for another 'cammer' to follow him and film it when he misjudges and stacks it into the kerb and falls off :laugh:. Plus he seems to be riding at about 5mph.....try doing the gutter run at 25mph...what a twonk!!
 
It's very obvious that youtube cyclists do not like the truth. I will not turn the dislike count off nor will I block people.By the way peeps No matter what the comment you WONT be blocked. Only cowards block people.

The day after he blocked me!
 
Give me 30mins, I'm going to dub the Benny Hill theme tune over this and put on some funny captions and leave them as video responses
 
  • Like
Reactions: gaz
Top Bottom