Cycle Chat Confessional

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I may never have watched Game of Thrones, or bake off, or any form of dancing/skating competition, but that's not to say I'm a super highbrow.

I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode of Air Crash Investigation at least once. Ditto Homicide Hunter - I'm a big Joe Kenda fan, and I do quite like all of the bizarrely named American true crime series like "Wives with Knives" "Buried in the Backyard" "Nightmare Next Door" "Floozies with Uzis" (these are all real series, except for one) And I quite enjoyed the Great British Sewing Bee.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
57184158_2348286408567594_8362541736106393600_n.jpg

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I may never have watched Game of Thrones, or bake off, or any form of dancing/skating competition, but that's not to say I'm a super highbrow.

I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode of Air Crash Investigation at least once. Ditto Homicide Hunter - I'm a big Joe Kenda fan, and I do quite like all of the bizarrely named American true crime series like "Wives with Knives" "Buried in the Backyard" "Nightmare Next Door" "Floozies with Uzis" (these are all real series, except for one) And I quite enjoyed the Great British Sewing Bee.
I have no idea what you're talking about, but I mostly watch Netflix and YouTube. I don't think our Tv has been used in a number of years. The last time I saw anything on Tv was "Swamp People" last week when I was waiting for fried chicken. The place I go is quite southern, so they fry the chicken or fish when you order. So it's a 20 minute wait while the frying of chicken and french fries commences, and the cole slaw is made. Typical soul food type place, though. Tv is not the sole attention, rather a jumping off point for conversation.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
I don't like cheese, there I said it. I'll tolerate it cooked on say Pizza, lasagne, erm other stuff. (There are exceptions, mozzarella, mascaponi and Halumi). Why do people suggest I just need to try stronger / more flavoursome cheese? For me that would be like suggesting stronger more flavoursome vomit!

I don't like cheese, there I said it. I'll tolerate it cooked on say Pizza, lasagne, erm other stuff. (There are exceptions, mozzarella, mascaponi and Halumi). Why do people suggest I just need to try stronger / more flavoursome cheese? For me that would be like suggesting stronger more flavoursome vomit!

I personally love cheese, but I can understand exactly what you mean.

Last night's episode was really excellent, easily one of the best in recent seasons - apart from one blindingly obvious flaw caused by idiotic writing/genre blindness.

That's not difficult, the rest were all shite.........

....here all week, I thank you......
Sir, if your sense of humour is anything like your taste in television, you may remain there indefinitely :okay: :hugs:

Top Bottom