Cycle Chat Confessional

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I heard 'Loose Women' was like a scarier version of GOT. Must check it out some time.
I am literally soiling my undergarments with excitement at Series 8 getting underway shortly. Oh and well done USA for the TV slot timings...great stuff!

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
I've watched all of Game Of Thrones. It's ok, but nowhere near as good as the hype. Like most tv series it has got progressively worse as its went on. Not to complete drivel like The Walking Dead, but a bit dull. The woman with the dragons is a complete snore-fest. ..

winjim

Smash the cistern
I've watched all of Game Of Thrones. It's ok, but nowhere near as good as the hype. Like most tv series it has got progressively worse as its went on. Not to complete drivel like The Walking Dead, but a bit dull. The woman with the dragons is a complete snore-fest. ..
Walking Dead descended from greatest thing on telly to mediocre shite. It's picked up a bit last couple of seasons but nothing like as good as it was.

I've been up nights with the baby the last few weeks so I've been rewatching Peep Show. I missed the last couple of seasons first time around. They're really quite bad aren't they?

Last edited:

postman

Legendary Member
I must confess to a terrible sin.Mrs P is away at an arty crafty weekend,she is due back today.So i am having lunch out as a treat.Well i was awake at 0h silly seven o'clock.It was sunny and blue sky.Yes i said tootle to Otley and lunch.So brekkie then shave then shower.On with the cycle clothing taking with me a windproof jacket to go over my Endura winter top.Bike out then i looked towards the sky to my right rolling clouds of different shades of grey,going left,yes you have guessed it going to Otley.So give it fifteen mins see if it clears.No it did not,so i put the bike away and got changed.It then improved,so i went for a walk one hour and thirty mins or so a stop off at a coffee shop.Then another walk twenty mins and found a cafe in Meanwood and had a full English breakfast,then walked home.Got the exercise in,but sadly not on the bike.This could be the first time i got the bike out then put it away.Shameful.

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
I watched a couple seasons of GoT.
The first few I liked but with all the twists and turns I couldn't follow it anymore and gave up.
The only reason I paid for a TV licence the last couple years was for Top Gear. I loved it!
No aerial or sky or cable anymore but once in a blue moon, Netflix has a good movie.

Llankey43

I must confess to a terrible sin.Mrs P is away at an arty crafty weekend,she is due back today.So i am having lunch out as a treat.Well i was awake at 0h silly seven o'clock.It was sunny and blue sky.Yes i said tootle to Otley and lunch.So brekkie then shave then shower.On with the cycle clothing taking with me a windproof jacket to go over my Endura winter top.Bike out then i looked towards the sky to my right rolling clouds of different shades of grey,going left,yes you have guessed it going to Otley.So give it fifteen mins see if it clears.No it did not,so i put the bike away and got changed.It then improved,so i went for a walk one hour and thirty mins or so a stop off at a coffee shop.Then another walk twenty mins and found a cafe in Meanwood and had a full English breakfast,then walked home.Got the exercise in,but sadly not on the bike.This could be the first time i got the bike out then put it away.Shameful.
Hang you head in shame. You should be banned from posting for a week!!!!!

Top Bottom