Cycle Chat Confessional

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Beebo, 12 Apr 2019.

1. FishFright

FishFright More wheels than sense

I love it

Cavalol, Llankey43 and Oldbloke like this.
  2. Grant Fondo

Grant Fondo 'Real Life, and Postcard Views, Europe Endless'

I heard 'Loose Women' was like a scarier version of GOT. Must check it out some time.
    I am literally soiling my undergarments with excitement at Series 8 getting underway shortly. Oh and well done USA for the TV slot timings...great stuff!

Illaveago likes this.
  3. Cletus Van Damme

Cletus Van Damme Previously known as Cheesney Hawks

I've watched all of Game Of Thrones. It's ok, but nowhere near as good as the hype. Like most tv series it has got progressively worse as its went on. Not to complete drivel like The Walking Dead, but a bit dull. The woman with the dragons is a complete snore-fest. ..

4. pawl

pawl Veteran

I always thought it was one of games you played with one of those hand held things.

Andy in Germany and CarlP like this.
  5. winjim

winjim A youth of interminable age

Walking Dead descended from greatest thing on telly to mediocre shite. It's picked up a bit last couple of seasons but nothing like as good as it was.

I've been up nights with the baby the last few weeks so I've been rewatching Peep Show. I missed the last couple of seasons first time around. They're really quite bad aren't they?

Last edited: 14 Apr 2019
    Cletus Van Damme likes this.
  6. postman

postman Legendary Member

I must confess to a terrible sin.Mrs P is away at an arty crafty weekend,she is due back today.So i am having lunch out as a treat.Well i was awake at 0h silly seven o'clock.It was sunny and blue sky.Yes i said tootle to Otley and lunch.So brekkie then shave then shower.On with the cycle clothing taking with me a windproof jacket to go over my Endura winter top.Bike out then i looked towards the sky to my right rolling clouds of different shades of grey,going left,yes you have guessed it going to Otley.So give it fifteen mins see if it clears.No it did not,so i put the bike away and got changed.It then improved,so i went for a walk one hour and thirty mins or so a stop off at a coffee shop.Then another walk twenty mins and found a cafe in Meanwood and had a full English breakfast,then walked home.Got the exercise in,but sadly not on the bike.This could be the first time i got the bike out then put it away.Shameful.

7. roadrash

roadrash cycle chatterer

postman likes this.
  8. Julia9054

Julia9054 Veteran

Never seen Game of Thrones. Think I'd probably like it but there's too much of it to start now.

I like watching Eastenders even though I am fully aware that it is utter tripe (runs and hides!)

Illaveago and NorthernDave like this.
  9. Vantage

Vantage The dogs chew toy

I watched a couple seasons of GoT.
    The first few I liked but with all the twists and turns I couldn't follow it anymore and gave up.
    The only reason I paid for a TV licence the last couple years was for Top Gear. I loved it!
    No aerial or sky or cable anymore but once in a blue moon, Netflix has a good movie.

10. Llankey43

Llankey43 Active Member

Hang you head in shame. You should be banned from posting for a week!!!!!

postman likes this.
  11. Paulus

Paulus Started young, and still going.

A bit harsh, maybe a few days:whistle:

Illaveago, postman and Llankey43 like this.
  12. pjd57

pjd57 Über Member

Game of what ?

13. Thrones... No, not 'scones'... THRONES... Oh, never mind; just drink your coffee...

Last edited: 17 Apr 2019
    Speicher, Illaveago and classic33 like this.
  14. postman

postman Legendary Member

That is brilliant,brought a big smile to my face.Humour on here is superb.

15. pjd57

pjd57 Über Member

I'd rather have a scone any time

Illaveago and Andy in Germany like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice