Cycle Chat first 15 (not cycling!)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
As I mentioned in my reply to you, I played mainly tighthead, but apart from hooker, I've played in all forward positions; I'm 6' 1'' so that helped in the 2nd and back rows.
Even played centre for a few games in the lower teams. :biggrin:
But no. 3 is better for me, although I believe cab beat me to it! xx(

Arch

Married to Night Train
alecstilleyedye said:
i can assure you that all our ladies are of the highest moral standard, even arch :biggrin:

Thankyou. I think...

I'm a dab hand with a fruit knife, so I can do the orange segments for half time...

OP
OP
Chiefwiggum

Chiefwiggum

So far team sheet is as follows, positions alocated on first come, first in or as I see fit! We have some positions that even have half time replacements.

Team Manager - Tetedelacourse
Team Welfare(!) - Arch
Physio

1 - Chiefwiggum
3 - Cab
4 - Dayvo
5 - Aperitif
7 - Noodley
8 - Papercorn 2000
10 - Domtyler
11 - Melvil / Elmer Fudd
12 - Dustbowlrefugee
13 - Keith Oates / Monkeyboy
14 - Trustysteed / Got-to-get-fit
15 - Zimzum42

Need a few more big / fat lads quickly as I've got us a game on Sat!!

i'm willing to move around, i've played 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 & 15 and scored tries from all those positions in my day.

not going anywhere near the scrum though cos you'd have to be made and i ike my ears as they are.

Arch

Married to Night Train
alecstilleyedye said:
my dad was a fly-half at uni, but i've never played the game. if you're desperate though (i'm only after arch's orange segments really :biggrin: )…

Yeah, yeah, that's what they all say....

Hugo15

Über Member
trustysteed said:
i'm willing to move around, i've played 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 & 15 and scored tries from all those positions in my day.

not going anywhere near the scrum though cos you'd have to be made and i ike my ears as they are.

Trusty - this was exactly what I was going to write. Played for Middlesbrough 2nds and 3rds for over ten years and never played in a jersey numbered lower then 10 in all that time. Even when we were desperate there was no way I was playing in the forwards.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
DustBowlRefugee said:
Teacher - "Cable! If you don't keep tight in those mauls I'm going to pull you off at half-time!"

Blind-side flanker and friend - "lucky bastard, all I get is a slice of orange"
:biggrin: xx( :biggrin: :B) :ohmy:
That reminds me of "Boggy" Belton at school (don't ask !), fell in the scrum and got crushed underneath everyone,
"FUUUUCK !!!" screamed Boggy,
"What you say Belton ?" Asked the teacher,
"Fu Christs sake sir" Boggy replied,
"That's exactly what I thought you said Belton" said the teacher.

Well, it was funny at the time !! :laugh: :laugh:

Top Bottom