Cycle Chat first 15 (not cycling!)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

papercorn2000

I played No. 8 for a season before I got injured (OK I was 19 and playing for the under 16's) but I got a great game - much more fun than playing centre or full back. So put me in as No. 8.

I'm 6'1" and 15 stone with legs like tree trunks. I'll be a prop forward.
Unfortunately it's a long time since I played and I never had any aptitude or enthusiasm for it then.;)

Noodley

Ok where do you want me? I would prefer No 8 or flank.

6'4".

Used to be 17 stone, but now 13 stone.

I can "intimidate" people much bigger.

Noodley said:
Ok where do you want me? I would prefer No 8 or flank.

6'4".

Used to be 17 stone, but now 13 stone.

I can "intimidate" people much bigger.

Why doesn't that surprise me, Noodley! ;)
I think I would have enjoyed the 'banter' you once mentioned when you were playing cricket in Oz and sledging the pommie batsman! :sad:

OP
OP
Chiefwiggum

Chiefwiggum

Chiefwiggum said:
So far team sheet is as follows, positions alocated on first come, first in or as I see fit! We have some positions that even have half time replacements.

Team Manager - Tetedelacourse
Team Welfare(!) - Arch
Physio

1 - Chiefwiggum
3 - Cab
4 - Dayvo
5 - Aperitif
7 - Noodley
8 - Papercorn 2000
10 - Domtyler
11 - Melvil / Elmer Fudd
12 - Dustbowlrefugee
13 - Keith Oates / Monkeyboy
14 - Trustysteed / Got-to-get-fit
15 - Zimzum42

Need a few more big / fat lads quickly as I've got us a game on Sat!!
Updated teamsheet, oops, sorry Aperitif, first choice no 5! Apologies if I,ve missed anyone out. I will amend the team sheet shortly and catch any omissions.

Almost ready for our first fantasy 15 match, anyone care to suggest our opponents, Bike Radar perhaps!!

When's our first pi$$-up training session? ;):sad:;)

Hugo15 said:
Trusty - this was exactly what I was going to write. Played for Middlesbrough 2nds and 3rds for over ten years and never played in a jersey numbered lower then 10 in all that time. Even when we were desperate there was no way I was playing in the forwards.

I have similar experience as Hugo and Trusty, willing to fill in anywhere in the back line, but would prefer to be off the wings if possible. The knees just can't take the sidestep any more. ;)

Top Bottom