Votes: 1 100.0%
  • other

• eligible but not voting

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OK, where is it then?

CharlieB

Junior Walker and the Allstars
Just a thought that the voting options arguably should include BNP and the Green Party as separate options as it is possible in the current political climate they are likely to attract more significant numbers of voters than in any previous election.

Only an opinion, mind.

OP
OP
alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
CharlieB said:
Just a thought that the voting options arguably should include BNP and the Green Party as separate options as it is possible in the current political climate they are likely to attract more significant numbers of voters than in any previous election.

Only an opinion, mind.

a fair point. if the 'other' category gets a good percentage i'll try and split it out more next time.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I refuse to vote 'other' - the Greens should be on there. And if you checked the poll in P&L, they were one of the most popular options amongst cyclists for obvious reasons... well, reasons I would have thought were obvious.

OP
OP
alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
alecstilleyedye said:
a fair point. if the 'other' category gets a good percentage i'll try and split it out more next time.

CharlieB said:

Only an opinion, mind.

Flying_Monkey said:
I refuse to vote 'other' - the Greens should be on there. And if you checked the poll in P&L, they were one of the most popular options amongst cyclists for obvious reasons... well, reasons I would have thought were obvious.

i'll put other parties in the next one, although i don't think there are enough options to put every party in. i'm not adding any more in this time as votes have already been cast.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Piemaster said:
Isn't that the third option traditionally? :biggrin:

No, I'm being silly as are you :ohmy:. I am saying what everyone else is, just maybe alecstilleyedye doesn't read P&L enough :ohmy:. I'm voting green anyway :sad:.

Would have thought it was a good idea distinguishing what other was, although there aren't many on this forum voting BNP on a lot of internet fora there are and a lot of the tory voters on here hate UKIP so other seems problematic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom