Cycle Chat investigates- Your sex life

How is it going for you?

• I am saving myself for the right person

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I'm trying to get Miss Goodbody to pay a visit :okay:

OP
OP
C

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
The ex BF was really boring, in the sex department. He thought that he was magnificent though. Poor lad.
I would like a new relationship as I don’t feel that I am ready for a celibate life just yet. I miss having someone around.
You will be ready for paddle board sex soon. That really would be exciting, and unless you are both experts you will end up soaking!

presta

Guru
Teen ager who doesn't sleep and a preeteen in the house what chance do you think I get ?
A guy at work once said he was on the job one Sunday morning when the window cleaner popped up at his bedroom window, so they avoided red faces by sending their son to pay him. A girlfriend's son walked into the bedroom once whilst his mum and I were busy enjoying each other, but fortunately he was only 5, so not too embarrassing.

I'm trying to get Miss Goodbody to pay a visit :okay:

have had somewhat disappointing (Etrex) results from some of those - the ones from IKEA may be better - with the light stuff I think, not bedding.

Mmmm, they work ok for me, but I've learned over the years that rechargables can be a bit funny, especially when it's cold. The higher the mAh the better. Well, for flashguns anyways.

Failing that, the ultra long life Wilko own brand non-rechargable jobbies are fine. My front lights are all USB, but my rears aren't, so I keep a spare set in each bar bag.

As for non-bicycular applications, well, we'll leave it at that, shall we? :tongue:

OP
OP
C

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
Mmmm, they work ok for me, but I've learned over the years that rechargables can be a bit funny, especially when it's cold. The higher the mAh the better. Well, for flashguns anyways.

Failing that, the ultra long life Wilko own brand non-rechargable jobbies are fine. My front lights are all USB, but my rears aren't, so I keep a spare set in each bar bag.

As for non-bicycular applications, well, we'll leave it at that, shall we? :tongue:
Just keep the batteries somewhere nice and warm, and all will be well :okay:

AndyRM

XOXO
Appropriately for this thread I have just glanced out the my window and seen the neighbours having sex. They recently cut down the trees at the bottom of their garden and obviously don't realise how overlooked their house now is. Or they don't care.

Personally, I used to very much err on the side of promiscuity which has led to some wild and generally wonderful adventures. Though losing a bet in Amsterdam was a harrowing experience.

Top Bottom