Cycle Cross new course Salford 2nd Feb

Discussion in 'Cyclocross (CX), Duathlon and Triathlon' started by Katherine, 30 Jan 2019.

1. ColinJ

ColinJ It's a puzzle ...

I agree with ILS - it looks like riders' paths will have to cross at the top right in that picture. Even if the GPS were slightly out, the paths have to cross somewhere up there?

2. I like Skol

I like Skol Hold my beer and watch this....

It might be a ramp, so you get to jump the other riders Evel Knievel style :hyper:

Wish I was riding now..... :sad:

ColinJ likes this.
  3. ColinJ

ColinJ It's a puzzle ...

Nah, that's not possible!

Oh, er, hang on ... :whistle:

:laugh:

I like Skol likes this.
  4. dan_bo

dan_bo How much does it cost to Oldham?

Nowt stopping ya

5. OP
    OP
    Katherine

Katherine Guru Moderator

I spent all day in the sign on tent, so I never did find out what that was!

Anyway, the day was a great success and it was a pleasure to meet @I like Skol and @dan_bo.

I like Skol, ColinJ and dan_bo like this.
  6. dan_bo

dan_bo How much does it cost to Oldham?

Well done to Salford CC- Was a superb course with a perfect 3/4 inch coat of defrosted slime. Beautiful. Nice to briefly meet you slso Katherine.

Katherine likes this.
  7. I like Skol

I like Skol Hold my beer and watch this....

I had a great day watching the racing for a change. I enjoyed it all, from the tearfull kiddies in the U10 race right up to the Vets. Unexpectedly bumped into an old friend that was racing. A bit gutted I wasn't entered as I would have loved to have kicked his ass!

After a few near misses I finally got to meet @Katherine and as expected she was lovely. We only got to chat briefly but Katherine, you absolutely must come out on one of the forum rides this year. I will make sure organise at least one suitable ride in 2019.

Katherine likes this.
  8. RETED25

RETED25 New Member

Three attempts to contact 'the club' with nil response ..even tried speaking to a chap in club colours near stanlow but he looked at me dismissively and tried to ride off...think wearing a community group colours must have out him in race mood..Pity he wasnt able to keep up ....

9. OP
    OP
    Katherine

Katherine Guru Moderator

Hi,
    So sorry to hear that.
    Please pm your email and I'll get the new membership secretary to contact you.
    Meanwhile, please turn up at the Civic Centre in Swinton at 9 am for the Sunday club rides.
    Katherine

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice