Cycle Cross new course Salford 2nd Feb

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I spy something that looks suspiciously like a cross-roads. How is that going to work in a race?

I don't think it will be a crossroad. Probably the way the gps recorded the mapping.
I agree with ILS - it looks like riders' paths will have to cross at the top right in that picture. Even if the GPS were slightly out, the paths have to cross somewhere up there?

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I agree with ILS - it looks like riders' paths will have to cross at the top right in that picture. Even if the GPS were slightly out, the paths have to cross somewhere up there?
It might be a ramp, so you get to jump the other riders Evel Knievel style :hyper:

Wish I was riding now..... :sad:

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I had a great day watching the racing for a change. I enjoyed it all, from the tearfull kiddies in the U10 race right up to the Vets. Unexpectedly bumped into an old friend that was racing. A bit gutted I wasn't entered as I would have loved to have kicked his ass!

After a few near misses I finally got to meet @Katherine and as expected she was lovely. We only got to chat briefly but Katherine, you absolutely must come out on one of the forum rides this year. I will make sure organise at least one suitable ride in 2019.

RETED25

This Saturday, the Salford Cycling Club are hosting for the first time.
Looking forward to seeing you Cycle Chatters who like getting muddy.
I'll be on ' signing on ', so come and say hello.
Three attempts to contact 'the club' with nil response ..even tried speaking to a chap in club colours near stanlow but he looked at me dismissively and tried to ride off...think wearing a community group colours must have out him in race mood..Pity he wasnt able to keep up ....

OP
OP
Katherine

Katherine

Guru
Three attempts to contact 'the club' with nil response ..even tried speaking to a chap in club colours near stanlow but he looked at me dismissively and tried to ride off...think wearing a community group colours must have out him in race mood..Pity he wasnt able to keep up ....
Hi,
So sorry to hear that.
Please pm your email and I'll get the new membership secretary to contact you.
Meanwhile, please turn up at the Civic Centre in Swinton at 9 am for the Sunday club rides.
Katherine

Top Bottom