Cycle culture and fashion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snorri

Legendary Member
Janice Forsyth on BBC Radio Scotland 'Radio Cafe' has cycle culture and fashion for her topic today at 13.15.
No doubt this will be available to replay later.;)
A bit of history, including early cycle crime:ohmy: ,and a bit on what cyclists are wearing these days.:smile:

PS
Also on BBC Radio Scotland between 14.05 and 16.00 today, Tom Morton is going to be discussing courtesy on the road between car drivers and cyclists.

What's going on? The Beeb is going into cycle overload today.:smile:

Do you think Tom Morton will be including clips of that well known educational "Swearalongamagnatom"? ;)

Does Rapha exist in Scotland, or is it a peculiar S/Softie thing?

just jim

Aperitif said:
Do you think Tom Morton will be including clips of that well known educational "Swearalongamagnatom"? ;)

I know someone by the name of Fast Dave who wears a rapha jersey, so I would say yes.

OP
OP
snorri

snorri

Legendary Member
Aperitif said:
Do you think Tom Morton will be including clips of that well known educational "Swearalongamagnatom"? :smile:

Actually listeners were invited to phone in with examples of kindnesses and courtesies exchanged on the road. Both cyclists and drivers called in with all sorts of heartwarming stories, although, I have a feeling some of the hand signals described may have been mis-interpreted.:biggrin:

Regarding Rapha, nah..they cannae compete with Lidl.:wacko:

Top Bottom