Cycle Hoist from Lidl

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dicko

Guru
Just visited Lidl today and picked up this for £7.99.

Attachments

• FF7CBEA8-E292-4981-BC8C-9A698F006D2F.jpeg
    FF7CBEA8-E292-4981-BC8C-9A698F006D2F.jpeg
    167.6 KB · Views: 9

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
Looks pretty decent if you have ceilings high enough to allow you to walk underneath..

OP
OP
dicko

dicko

Guru
Looks pretty decent if you have ceilings high enough to allow you to walk underneath..

4 meters is the maximum height. I am devising a cunning plan to hoist my cycle up into the rafters which are 3 meters to the roof rafters giving me adequate headroom underneath.
Here’s the contents of the box photo.

Attachments

• AAFC5BBF-EE04-4C66-B557-D5FE4B605E1C.jpeg
    AAFC5BBF-EE04-4C66-B557-D5FE4B605E1C.jpeg
    207.4 KB · Views: 6

Fastpedaller

4 meters is the maximum height. I am devising a cunning plan to hoist my cycle up into the rafters which are 3 meters to the roof rafters giving me adequate headroom underneath.
Here’s the contents of the box photo.

Just a daft question, but 4m is the maximum height? I guess that's dictated by the 'rope' and no other factor..... so if you fitted a longer rope the err sky's the limit!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Just a daft question, but 4m is the maximum height? I guess that's dictated by the 'rope' and no other factor..... so if you fitted a longer rope the err sky's the limit!
I would be thinking of something slightly more secure than hooks under the handlebar and saddle for a bike suspended 2+ metres above my head! (At the very least, I would use a bungee cord or two to make sure that the bike didn't free itself from the hooks.)

Fastpedaller

I would be thinking of something slightly more secure than hooks under the handlebar and saddle for a bike suspended 2+ metres above my head! (At the very least, I would use a bungee cord or two to make sure that the bike didn't free itself from the hooks.)

Leather toe straps surely :laugh:

OP
OP
dicko

dicko

Guru

Already thought of will have a fail safe feature

Top Bottom