Cycle Like You Drive

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Another fine contribution from R2D2. It would be nice if he actually knew about bicycles ?

PS Droidy, your bar tape is a mess - seen it on your you tube chanel - get it sorted ! :tongue: Oh and a bit of Mr Sheen won't go a miss ! :rolleyes:

AndyRM

XOXO
Steal it!

Because you like it.

green1

Über Member
I can't, there is no way I can drop it to 2nd and accelerate to 9000 rpm to get around tractors and HGV's quickly and safely.

albion

Guru
Turning left, should I park at the traffic light knowing full well I will hold up traffic for half a mile or nip onto the pavement and back onto an empty road thus helping traffic flow.

Not for the mentally challenged obviously. The cycling terrain is mostly not like London.

Dan B

Disengaged member
Yes, I'm definitely going to adapt my cycling style in the light of this advice. I shall start by ignoring anything smaller than a cow which is at about 45 degrees to my angle of travel, as if I were driving a car they would be hidden by the A pillar.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I think its time some cyclists learn to respect the difficulties Cars are challenged with. Obey Traffic Rules and life will be sweeter. Is that too much to ask I wonder?
Even better: all cyclists in the cycle path (not on a cycle lane on road, because of the non road tax paying thing) peace and quiet all round. ^_^

Top Bottom