cycle pump

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Yes.

Has a pressure gauge. Track pump, so easy to use. Schrader and Presta valves. Ticks all boxes.

OP
OP
sarahpink

sarahpink

BrumJim said:
Yes.

Has a pressure gauge. Track pump, so easy to use. Schrader and Presta valves. Ticks all boxes.

PatrickPending said:
Personally I'd recommend a topeak road morph

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?PartnerID=79&ModelID=28858

I've found it to be the best and easiest to use pump for carrying on the bike, next best thing to a track pump errm just fiollowed your link - didnt work first time - looks fine for home as its a track pump but if you need one for on the road....

i have one for carrying on my bike, well don't really carry it, wouldn't really have the strength to pump up tyres:laugh: but thanks for the advice

ASC1951

Guru
sarahpink said:
I have one for carrying on my bike, well don't really carry it, wouldn't really have the strength to pump up tyres:laugh: but thanks for the advice
Tempting fate, there! One day you will puncture - in the wet, miles from home... It's worth practising.

AndyCarolan

Do you smell fudge?
Have just ordered one of those Topeak Road Morph pumps - Decided it was time after repairing a p*******e on Helen's bike for her today and struggling with a POS foot pump :/

Was a tiny thorn which caused the problem

ramses

Can recommend a Topeak Two Timer. Can be used as a conventional pump, and also has cannisters, which is great. Super fast tyre inflation. Have used it a couple of times now, no problems. Cannisters are about £6 for 2, and the pump should be about £24. Comes with bracket that can be attached to bottle housing. Small and discreet too.

Hope you get the pump you need.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Instead of wishing p*s on your club mates (for shame!) watch this;

http://bicycletutor.com/fix-flat-tire/

Top Bottom