Cycle Touring weekend

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ACT

Hi folks , anyone going to Clitheroe on the May bank holiday weekend for the Cycle touring weekend , talks , workshops , camping & maybe , just maybe some alcohol , cheers T

Sadly no, wish I could.

Guess we got the same email ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

tournut

Hi folks , anyone going to Clitheroe on the May bank holiday weekend for the Cycle touring weekend , talks , workshops , camping & maybe , just maybe some alcohol , cheers T
Hi where is it held at and is there camping on the ground. Thanks

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
It's not for me. I looks like a great source of inspiration for those who want to start touring or want to move up to a big adventure. I've got all the gear and ideas. I just need to buy the transatlantic tickets.

OP
OP
A

ACT

Apologies for not getting back sooner. Yes I am quite new to this cycling lark & I have only done a couple of trips , Carlisle up to Dumfries & Galloway to Glasgow , Edinburgh & south to Berwick , was the first & the second was 4 days following Hadrians cycle way. So im keen to go to the show & get ideas , meet fellow cyclists , although im not sure if I qualify as one . I do have another trip coming up from Tallinn to Riga , first bike trip abroad & lots of lessons to be learned. Anyway enough rambling from me , if anyone is going & fancies meeting up for a pint , give me a shout , cheers for now , Tony

I do have another trip coming up from Tallinn to Riga , first bike trip abroad & lots of lessons to be learned
You should enjoy it. I have cycle from Tallinn to just before Riga where we headed off inland and really enjoyed it, but the Latvian roads were some of the worst we came across in Europe and we soon dreaded the infamous uneven road surface signs which told of how many km of torture we had to endure!

Top Bottom