Cyclechat buff

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Seigi

It'd be nice to have them a little earlier in the winter, when we actually need them, not towards the end of winter. I'm reluctant to purchase one as I probably wont get it until end of February (if he plans on shipping them all at same time when ordering ends).

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
It'd be nice to have them a little earlier in the winter, when we actually need them, not towards the end of winter. I'm reluctant to purchase one as I probably wont get it until end of February (if he plans on shipping them all at same time when ordering ends).

They are not just winter wear.
They make for very cooling headwear in the summer

Norm

If you want to organise them, design them, make the arrangements with Buff, get them delivered to your own house, waste hours chasing people who say they want one but then don't pay, waste hours chasing people who have paid but who don't provide an address, or want them delivered to another address, and then spending more hours sending them on to people who have the grace and gratitude shown on this thread, then I'm sure fleece Buffs could be offered 12 months of the year.

Until then, I'd like to offer a huge thanks to Mr Paul and Admin for doing all the above, because I don't know many people who would do it for the nothing that they have received.

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
I ordered and paid via PayPal so assume my address will be accessed through them.

Hopefully when mine arrives I'll be back up to a calorie level that means I can be out long enough to get the benefit :whistle:.

OP
OP
Little yellow Brompton

Little yellow Brompton

A dark destroyer of biscuits!
I wear buffs year round.

OP
OP
Little yellow Brompton

Little yellow Brompton

If you want to organise them, design them, make the arrangements with Buff, get them delivered to your own house, waste hours chasing people who say they want one but then don't pay, waste hours chasing people who have paid but who don't provide an address, or want them delivered to another address, and then spending more hours sending them on to people who have the grace and gratitude shown on this thread, then I'm sure fleece Buffs could be offered 12 months of the year.

Until then, I'd like to offer a huge thanks to Mr Paul and Admin for doing all the above, because I don't know many people who would do it for the nothing that they have received.
I will sit in the corner , suitably chastened , for daring to ask if something was possible.

Norm

It's possible, I've given the only things that need to be done to make it happen.

Let us know where to send the PayPal money. :thumbsup:

BTW, daring to ask isn't a crime, doing so without grace or gratitude also isn't a crime, but it's a pretty poor attitude to show given all the work that has already happened with these Buffs.

OP
OP
Little yellow Brompton

Little yellow Brompton

It's possible, I've given the only things that need to be done to make it happen.

Let us know where to send the PayPal money. :thumbsup:

BTW, daring to ask isn't a crime, doing so without grace or gratitude also isn't a crime, but it's a pretty poor attitude to show given all the work that has already happened with these Buffs.

I apologise if my attitude came across as poor, in actaul fact it was "OOoooooOOOoooHHHH a BUFF , gota have it, NOW, must have it! Will there be combi Buffs as well , that would be great! How come I didn't know these were going to happen? When can I have one? MUST PAY NOW!!!!"

Norm

Now that is exactly what I've been thinking for a while - although not enough to actually offer to help or anything. :blush: I've never found a need for the Polar Buffs, though, and I was out earlier when the thermometer was below freezing. Have you actually tried one whilst cycling?

theloafer

Legendary Member
+1..

Top Bottom