Cyclechat buff

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Little yellow Brompton

Little yellow Brompton

A dark destroyer of biscuits!
Back to work to day to find a package on my desk! WHOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! New buff Love it! Thanks for the work and effort invlvolved. Only problem is I'm in the car today ....

john59

Guru
Received mine on Monday. Many thanks.

John

baldycyclist

Über Member
my god - a dog as a nun.....what next.........a nun as a dog?
I fear that we may have some comedy pictures of buffs worn in a comedic manner - I think a prize for the most ridiculous and legal picture?!!!!!

2old2care

Über Member
Got mine yesterday, it's far better than I expected and I can't wait to learn how to do all those things that guy does in the demmo!:becool: Many Thanks.

caimg

Über Member
Sorry for resurrecting this thread - are any of these still going or did I miss the boat?

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
Indeed, are there any of these left? i find buff's to be incredibly useful and a CC one would be kewl!
pete

Shaun

Founder
Sorry, yes, there are a few left I've just got a bunch of things I'm juggling at the moment but I will dig them out.

If anyone does want one can you please send me an email and I'll count up and email you payment details one a first-come-first-served basis.

Note: This Buff order went really well so hopefully we'll get another one in a little later in the year - and in time for the cold snap this time eh?!! :thumbsup:

Thanks,
Shaun :biggrin:

Sorry, yes, there are a few left I've just got a bunch of things I'm juggling at the moment but I will dig them out.

If anyone does want one can you please send me an email and I'll count up and email you payment details one a first-come-first-served basis.

Note: This Buff order went really well so hopefully we'll get another one in a little later in the year - and in time for the cold snap this time eh?!! :thumbsup:

Thanks,
Shaun :biggrin:
Don't worry, Shaun, you seem to have covered the cold snap just fine (I mean the one that started in March and went through to May, so far)

Top Bottom