cyclechat/endomondo challenge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Good grief, the averaging algorhythm is brutal - Endo doesn't stop tracking at low speeds, it seems, so traffic lights &c are killing my commuting averages.

OP
OP
BenScoobert

BenScoobert

Good grief, the averaging algorhythm is brutal - Endo doesn't stop tracking at low speeds, it seems, so traffic lights &c are killing my commuting averages.

It does that for everyone though, so the playing field is level as far as the challenge goes.

When compared to other measures though it sure looks less.

benb

Evidence based cyclist

The Android app, and my Garmin, have an auto pause that should help with that.

earth

I'll join the November challenge. I should at least get my short daily commute in.

Endomondo is perfect for century a month challenges.

November challenge now available to join

http://www.endomondo...nge/ilLuS-b6wYw

Its looking like Adam Stevens has spanked everyone this month unless someone pulls their finger out today and tomorrow.

I did have a ride this afternoon and going for a run tomorrow ,don`t think I`ll quite make it tho .Should have been hardcore and gone that bit further today
biggrin.gif

OP
OP
BenScoobert

BenScoobert

Are you going to set up a Jan challenge? I'd do it, but I don't think I'm friends with everyone and you still can't do a challenge at team level.

I have neglected it a little since the nipper was born, you must be mad riding in this weather.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
I have neglected it a little since the nipper was born, you must be mad riding in this weather.

Fair dos. I can do one, and set it to public, then it can be shared as required.
It was fine today, just a few degrees above freezing, but most pleasant.

Hope you're getting some sleep!

Cheers,
Ben

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Quick bump, I've joined the "first" Cycle chat endo team (I think, although my name isn't showing in users yet) so if anyone wants to set anything up, I'm in :biggrin:

Top Bottom