CycleChat Government.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Apart from one slight genetic anomaly, I'm there!
There is an old, dirty joke that would be apposite here. The punchline is "It's half worked: it's turned black"

@victor you'd have to be High Commissioner. Australia and Britain can't exchange ambassadors because they both have the same head of state.

KneesUp

Guru
I would have thought @Fnaar would be best suited to Foreign Secretary as I believe he has a keen interest - in fact I am led to believe that he is often to be found in quieter areas of the park discussing Ugandan affairs with Miss Goodbody

Can I be Chancellor by the way?

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
There is an old, dirty joke that would be apposite here. The punchline is "It's half worked: it's turned black"

@victor you'd have to be High Commissioner. Australia and Britain can't exchange ambassadors because they both have the same head of state.
I think you're missing the point of this thread.

OP
OP
Sara_H

Sara_H

Guru
I would have thought @Fnaar would be best suited to Foreign Secretary as I believe he has a keen interest - in fact I am led to believe that he is often to be found in quieter areas of the park discussing Ugandan affairs with Miss Goodbody

Can I be Chancellor by the way?
I was just thinking we need a good chancellor to work out the spending.
I usually just set up monthly direct debits for everything but I suppose its a bit more complex in government?
We should be able to fund everything with all the money we'll save on road repairs, since I more or less banning most private motor vehicle use.

KneesUp

Guru
I didn't pitch much for the job of Chancellor - apologies - I was supposed to be ringing through a take away order. Besides, just assuming you will be chancellor seems to have worked out ok for Gideon Osbourne, the future Baron Osborne of Ballentaylor and Ballylemon, so I assume that it all one has to do.

I would like to re-nationalise buses, trains and trams.

Top Bottom