CycleChat Government.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Health secretary? I seem to have covered most conditions...

Or @ColinJ for health secretary :whistle: just saying...

Last edited:

Brandane

Legendary Member
Can I be immigration minister for Scotland?
Can I be EMIGRATION minister for Scotland? I'd need a much bigger in-tray than Pat!
I don't think @Sara_H would have me in her Government when I couldn't possibly agree with her transport policy. BUILD MORE ROADS - and I'll consider voting for you. Do it like France - take the heavy traffic onto toll motorways and leave the existing roads nice and quiet for the rest of us. Oh, and maintain them like the French do :thumbsup:.

OP
OP
Sara_H

Sara_H

Guru
Can I be EMIGRATION minister for Scotland? I'd need a much bigger in-tray than Pat!
I don't think @Sara_H would have me in her Government when I couldn't possibly agree with her transport policy. BUILD MORE ROADS - and I'll consider voting for you. Do it like France - take the heavy traffic onto toll motorways and leave the existing roads nice and quiet for the rest of us. Oh, and maintain them like the French do :thumbsup:.
We're keeping the current roads for cyclists, horses, skateboarders etc and building a new limited network for motorised transport.

OP
OP
Sara_H

Sara_H

Guru
fark that. You daffodils can kick yourselves into line. I'm after a career in the diplomatic service.
Calm down, calm down (said Harry Enfield scouse style). You can be chief diplomat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom