CycleChat investigates...annoying people

Who do we sacrifice to save ourselves from a rather hot and molten death?

• Mike Brewer

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Jeremy Kyle

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Gemma Collins

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • Quentin Willson

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Nigel Farage

Votes: 25 42.4%
  • Keith Vaz

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Jeremy Vine

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Piers Morgan

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Barry "Cillit Bang" Scott

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Phil Mitchell

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I must admit that I do not see the relevance of class inspection to a discussion about throwing a person into a volcano
(unless you're want to make doubly sure that a) it's definitely an instance of FascistDemagogue and not merely something that implements the same interface b) you're leaving no dereferenced instances of him that the garbage collector can't clean up)

Reactions: C R

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
we need "all of the above" please

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Unfortunately this narcissistic family weren't on the voting options.
But if they had been i'd happily see them chucked into that ready to erupt volcano!
060217-beckhams.jpg

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Well, our investigation into Wheeler Dealers was decisive. Nevertheless, it raised questions about annoying personalities who actually get in the way of what would otherwise be an interesting programme.

So, time for the investigative might of CycleChat to once more flex its brain cells and get to the bottom of the next knotty problem.

Imagine we live on a small island, dominated by a large and very active volcano. We've spotted the tell tale signs that the volcano is about the erupt again. Who do we throw in and sacrifice to appease the Volcano gods, and why?
You have left a few names from CC out.:laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom