• 6'3"

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • 6'4"

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Enormous, the tallest man that ever lived

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Moon bunny

Judging your grammar.

Levo-Lon

Guru
I recently discovered there seems to be much controversy over the height of Arnold Schwarzenegger. Billed at 6'2", but many pundits reckon 5 ten is closer to the truth.

So once again, the scholars and philosophers of CycleChat have to step in to settle the debate.

I've often thought he's more 5'10 when in a doorway ect
Plus his acting buddies are often smaller to make him look taller.

I guess Tom Cruise has lent him his shoes;)

.....that Madame Tussauds thing, they have 'em over this way, and they always have a wax 'star' at the door to draw you in. One of them was Tom Cruise, who is said to be 5'7", which is my height, but the dummy......sorry, I mean Tom, towered above me, so guess they were being kind or something. Anways, this is me with.......well, can you guess?
1583244254083.jpeg

I'm the handsome devil on the left by the way.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
That’s George Clooney

stephec

Legendary Member
A year or two ago I watched a programme where Arnold was onstage next to Lewis Hamilton.

Lewis turns to Arnold and says, 'wow, I thought you were a lot taller,' or words to that effect.

To which Arnold replied, 'I've not got my heels on.'

There was an awkward silence for a few seconds afterwards where it was obvious that Lewis was wishing that he'd kept his mouth shut.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
A year or two ago I watched a programme where Arnold was onstage next to Lewis Hamilton.

Lewis turns to Arnold and says, 'wow, I thought you were a lot taller,' or words to that effect.

There was an awkward silence for a few seconds afterwards where it was obvious that Lewis was wishing that he'd kept his mouth shut.

View: https://youtu.be/6JKHHjwzBfE

Skip to 1 minute.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member

We all wish lewis would keep his mouth shut.

Top Bottom