Votes: 27 31.8%
  • Cooked crispy

Votes: 43 50.6%
  • Cooked pale and anaemic

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • It's against my religion

Votes: 4 4.7%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
smoked back, from the butcher, none of your watery supermarket rubbish, cooked so it browns and with brown sauce or worcester sauce, black pepper and sliced fresh tomato in a buttery sandwich.
The quality of it is more important than how it's cooked. Proper butcher every time for me.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Thick cut Smoked and normally between 2 slices of lightly toasted Wholemael bread with a fried Egg and some Fried* sliced Mushrooms

Defo no sauce xx(

* Mushrooms must be fried not chucked in some tepid butter and left to turn into a soggy grey mess, I use Olive Oil and a knob of Butter heated til it stops bubbling then a good grate of Black Pepper before the Mushrooms go in Oooh and don't just leave em alone, they need a stir every minute or so.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
279F1E61-25F9-4A42-9847-7129EB4E5BD8_1_105_c.jpeg

Results of my home-curing. Lovely texture and firm bite, but a gnat's nadger too salty. Mk2 will be improved.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I love bacon. Any bacon. Preferably smoked. My favourite bacon is/was middle rashers which now seems very hard to find in shops. larger than back rashers and cheaper too. :hungry:

Top Bottom