Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Underpants

Votes: 16 16.8%
  • T shirt and joggers

Votes: 10 10.5%
  • Knickers

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
As it says in the tin. What do you wear when it's time to go sleepy night nights?

Are you a traditional pyjama wearer, or do you done jeans and donkey jacket in order to save time getting dressed for work in the morning.

Time to reveal all (not literally.)

Multiple choices allowed for those that combine multiple options.

Last edited:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
T-shirt and Keks... So not strictly speaking one of the given options. However, I shan't lose any sleep over it 😁

Alex321

Veteran
I do possess a set of pyjamas, bought for an overnight hospital stay quite a few years ago.

Other than such hospital stays, I haven't worn anything in bed since I left home to go to university 46 years ago.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
PJs in the winter and a bit less in the warmer months. At least the kids have outgrown crawling into our bed in the mornings now!

Gwylan

Veteran
Nightshirt, first one bought for me by early girlfriend. Her mother was furious at the implication.
But no hat. Unless it is very, very cold.
Have different weights for different seasons.

Normally - just underwear - unless it is VERY cold at night in which case I wear an old t-shirt as well

but generally I run hot so like the bedroom cold and the duvet lighter than the recommended weight (i.e. spring/autumn weight in winter and the lightest possible in summer)

Alex321

Veteran
but generally I run hot so like the bedroom cold and the duvet lighter than the recommended weight (i.e. spring/autumn weight in winter and the lightest possible in summer)

In winter, I'll have a 6 tog duvet.

From whatever point in the next few weeks that gets too warm until sometime in late September/early October, it will be just a quilt cover.

Like you, I tend to run hot. I'm also now wearing shorts on the bike, and a short-sleeved jersey with arm warmers, rather than the thicker long-sleeved jersey I wear in winter.

Top Bottom