Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Underpants

Votes: 16 16.8%
  • T shirt and joggers

Votes: 10 10.5%
  • Knickers

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Early sitrep.

Quite a few of us like going nude. That's a genuine surprise to me.

Crusty Y fronts take a strong 2nd

Jim jams and poor man's Jim jams (t shirt and joggers) in joint third.

Old fashioned Dickensian bed gowns in 4th, so that's @Accy cyclist and who else...?

Someone sleeps in just knickers. I'm guessing that's @PeteXXX. He assures me its a comfort thing. Cough.

Last edited:

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Apropos of nothing I can now share my amusing nightshirt story.
At university we had a tradition of an all day drinking session in PJs to celebrate friends birthdays. We’d visit various establishments dressed in sleeping clothes with wash bags to hold cash and cards. ( mobile phones were just for the yuppies in 1995)
On one occasion I decided to invest in a full wee Willie winkie outfit with hat and long nightshirt.
Whilst walking from one pub to another, and feeling rather excited, I decided to play leapfrog with the concrete bollards, which I had done many times before without a problem.
However I didn’t account for the length of my nightshirt. I ran at the bollard, placed both hands on it to gracefully lift myself over the bollard, but to the cheering of the on lookers my nightshirt caught the top of the bollard and I went head over heals face first into the pavement.
Being drunk I didn’t feel any pain until the next morning, when I woke up with a swollen face.
So kids, dont go leapfrogging bollards wearing a nightshirt.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Most often it's nowt but a watch, sometimes a T-shirt and keks, but the old Dickensian night shirt does occasionally come out in the middle of winter. I don't have a hat or any PJs.

Jameshow

Veteran
As I don't wear pj at Christmas don't you think I should be entitled to extra bike components?!!🤔🤔🤔

Baldy

Über Member
Not even the watch, no radiator in the bedroom duvet is 3.5 togs and I still get to hot. Luckily I live alone.

tyred

Legendary Member
My favourite Thomas the Tank Engine Jim Jam. :becool:

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Normally - just underwear

And if he isn't planning to go anywhere he stays in his "pyjamas" all day.

d7lajur-3bdf2f47-11c7-4759-9bea-dd3e1f6d6c3a.jpg

My default is nothing but the smile I was born with, though for the past few weeks, following a spot or surgery down that way, I've succumbed to underpants for a few weeks (not the same pair, mind you!)

Top Bottom