CycleChat Investigates - Bond villains and henchmen

Who is your favourite Bond villain or henchman?

• Francisco Scaramamga

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Jaws

• Odd Job

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Ernst Stavro Blofeld

• Jaws

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Auric Goldfinger

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Alec Trevelyan

• Dr No

• Raoul Silva

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Rosa Klebb

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Where's May Day and Xenia Onatopp?

The killer thighs.

He was a bit of a lightweight in comparison to the likes of Drax or Blofeld.
Indeed, but I would suggest much more believable, in fact possibley very close to what actually happens in the media, manipulating at least the context in which things are reported to further their (owners) political and financial agenda.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Indeed, but I would suggest much more believable, in fact possibley very close to what actually happens in the media, manipulating at least the context in which things are reported to further their (owners) political and financial agenda.

Yebbutt we don't want serious points about society's corrupt failings from a Bond movie

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
The 2nd Jaws is Hugo Drax.

byegad

Legendary Member
The thing is, all these wanna-be world owning lunatics can readily recruit lots of henchmen who are willing to die for 'the cause'. I'd like shares in Rent-A-Henchman, it must make a fortune.

Chromatic

Legendary Member
Kananga was the villain, Baron Samdi was one of his henchmen, and yes he was the Voodoo fella.

Live and Let Die has the bestest Bond, the bestest Bond girl and is the bestest Bond film ever.

+1 and it's got JW Pepper in it.

"By the power invested in me by this parish, I do hereby commandeer this vehicle and all those persons within. And that means you, smartass."

" Secret agent!!?? On whose side??"

Top Bottom