CycleChat Investigates - Bond villains and henchmen

Who is your favourite Bond villain or henchman?

• Francisco Scaramamga

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Jaws

• Odd Job

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Ernst Stavro Blofeld

• Jaws

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Auric Goldfinger

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Alec Trevelyan

• Dr No

• Raoul Silva

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Rosa Klebb

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I voted for ...no mr bond i expect you to die...(goldfinger) just as the laser is about to slice his wedding vegetables

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Kananga from Live and Let Die, with the Voodoo.
I thought he was Baron Samdi

Kananga was the villain, Baron Samdi was one of his henchmen, and yes he was the Voodoo fella.

Live and Let Die has the bestest Bond, the bestest Bond girl and is the bestest Bond film ever.

It does however not have the bestest Bond Villain. That honour falls to Blofeld.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Live and Let Die has the bestest Bond, the bestest Bond girl and is the bestest Bond film ever.
And the bestest theme song.

Eziemnaik

Über Member
Kananga was the villain, Baron Samdi was one of his henchmen, and yes he was the Voodoo fella.

It does however not have the bestest Bond Villain. That honour falls to Blofeld.
And he also has (had) a hot wife
jeff-bezos-mackenzi_agencies.jpg

I would argue that all of them are a bit thick. They come up with all sorts of crackpot ideas for Bond to meet his demise when the smart thing to do would be just to shoot him.
When Bond was trying kill the new Ernst Stavro Blofeld in Spectre he explodes his exploding watch, gets free of infernal brain torture machine, picks up gun and strolls past the horribly injured Ernst Stavro Blofeld...

Top Bottom