CycleChat Investigates - Breakfast

What breakfast do you eat?

• Nothing. Can't face food first thing.

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Coffee. Oh god yes. Dear sweet coffee.

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Corn flakes

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Sugar puffs

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Fry up - the full English clogger

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • McDonalds

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Bottle of vodka in a brown paper bag

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Toast

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • Shreddies

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Pop tarts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Shredded wheat topped with bran flakes and banana, a pint of fresh orange and lemonade, a bowl of porridge and marmalade, a glass of tomato juice and jalapeños, a croissant, a pain au chocolat, toast and more marmalade, Greek yoghurt with blueberries and tangerine slices and enough coffee to drown a whale.
Sets me up for the day, really gives me the energy to start thinking about breakfast.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Over a hundred posts in and not a mention of avocado. Standards have slipped since @Markymark left.

Mike_P

Guru
Being a coeliac a very carefully weighed 60g bowl of gluten free museli / granola pre mixed together due to its ££ with a spoonful of Lidls creamy set honey, and milk obviously. Followed by a equally £ slice of, very filling due to the rice flour, gf toast topped with Lidls superb thin cut marmalade and all accompanied by a glass of Morrisons almost sugar free Cranberry & Raspberry juice and a mug of tea.

classic33

Leg End Member
The shops around here don't appear to sell that:wacko:
You looking in the right aisle?
sexcereal.jpg

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
If you like eggs and chilli, try this...

Take a couple of sweet (bell) peppers, a courgette (zucchini), an onion and about 4 cloves of garlic. Roughly chop. And chilli to taste - whether dried flakes or fresh. Saute the veggies in a couple of tablespoons of oil until tender. Then crack a few eggs into that and stir through until the eggs are cooked.

Serve with hot buttered toast and sweet chilli sauce on the side.

I usually have this for supper, but would work well for brekkie as well.
That, without the peppers, courgette, onions or garlic would be really nice.

Top Bottom