• The Guardian

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Wolfie Smith

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Guy Fawkes

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
I’d tell

smiley_PNG9.png

I had no idea you could contact the MOD directly

I would probably ring the Police and see what they said - after all I know the number.
While I am waiting for them to come I would have a damn good read!

Does make you wonder how many times secret documents have been 'lost' like this and someone has handed them to the Police/MOD and not told the media???

There are Honest people around - some might be on here!

Wouldn't 5 eyes, let alone 4 eyes(I only have two eyes.)be proof that you'd tried something, using what you'd found.

It would seem that the "classification system" in use, doesn't appear to be working correctly anyway.
I was surprised that the document was allowed to be printed and brought out in the first place.

UK Eyes means if my eyes are in the UK I can read it first yeah?
It was added to Secret (amongst other levels of classification) to stop our lot showing it to friendly countries / Organisation especially those who are in military alliances with us. So the 4 eyes are out - Canada, USA, Oz and NZ plus Nato.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Interesting, I would definitely contact the MOD.
I once watched a man cross a road, crouch down to tie his shoelace, and place a roll of £ notes on the floor, next to him.
Once the shoelace was tied, he stood, and walked into a newsagent nearby.
I got off my bike, picked up the roll of notes, mostly £20s, and followed him into the shop, to give them to him.
When I came out, my bike had been stolen!
(Not true, the bike was still there) 😂, but the chap just said “Thanks” when I handed him the roll of notes……. No tip for my honesty.
But I would do the same again.
It’s not for me too look to gain from someone else’s misfortune or mistake, there’s too much of that in this world.
Well, that drug dealer's payment drop site will have had to be re-arranged...

Badger_Boom

Über Member
Presumably there is a contact number on the document in case of loss.

As an aside, I occasionally use a MOD email address and frequently get messages intended for someone with a similar surname who's security clearance is clearly way above my pay grade. It doesn't seem to matter how often I send 'I deleted without reading but...' messages - they keep coming.

Nice weather for a bike trip to Faslane. Admittedly once there I would ignore the base and instead give it to someone in the peace camp.

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
Operation Mincemeat for the 21st century?

Top Bottom