CycleChat Investigates - Pro-Celebrity puglism.

Who would have won in a parliamentary brawl?

• Keir Starmer - the steely eyed fist of the left

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Boris - survivor of the violent training ground that is public school

Votes: 13 61.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Well, according to various news sources Keir Starmer was jolly upset at being put down in yesterdays PMQ's. Seething with rage he is alleged to have sought out Boris in the corridor and given him both verbal barrels.

Allegedly.

Which got me thinking...which politician would win had they come to blows?

Keir doesn't look super fit, but is probably in OK shape for his age. He's a bit taller than Boris, and physics is the main player when deciding these things, and the reach will do him no harm. On the other hand, he was full of rage and righteous fury, which means he wasn't thinking tactically.

Let's be honest, Boris is a bit of a lard-O. On the other hand, he does jog and cycle so he does get at least some exercise. On the plus side of the ledger hes not a shouter and screamer, and we all know that in a bar fight its the quiet ones you need to be most wary of.

So, if it had come to blows, who would have prevailed?

PS. This is just a bit of light hearted bants for a cold winter morning. Please don't turn it into a politcal thread or, even worse, mention the bleeding B word.

Chromatic

Legendary Member
Funny you should post this, I remember at the time of the eye test and Professor Van Tam's response thinking that I would like to see Professor Van Tam and Dominic Cummins go a few rounds in the ring.

newfhouse

Resolutely on topic
God, I remember that! He got a bit excited and gave that lad an almighty hand-off, or somesuch?
D21BA8AD-F74B-49F4-9CBB-F9A62992D020.jpeg

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Boris would, obviously, be sticking to Queensbury Rules so might be at a slight disadvantage, whilst Sir Kier would still have the sword he nicked from his Knighting at Buck House..
The blaggard might just pip Boris in the end!

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
Boris would likely have some caged naughty universal credit claimants ready to go incase starmer started winning. He'll offer the naughty scroungers an extra fiver a week for every successfully delivered drop kick...

Top Bottom