CycleChat Investigates - Pro-Celebrity puglism.

Who would have won in a parliamentary brawl?

• Keir Starmer - the steely eyed fist of the left

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Boris - survivor of the violent training ground that is public school

Votes: 13 61.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Boris would likely have some caged naughty universal credit claimants ready to go incase starmer started winning. He'll offer the naughty scroungers an extra fiver a week for every successfully delivered drop kick...
But mightn't Starmer, being a leftie, have had secret Spetznatz training? He coud susrprise us all.

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
But mightn't Starmer, being a leftie, have had secret Spetznatz training? He coud susrprise us all.
Nah, his handlers would be too busy sight seeing in Salisbury....

I can just see Boris coming down on a zip wire and flopping onto Starmer, big daddy style. Not a pretty sight.

Or he may get stuck 1/2 way down the zip wire ...

Last edited:

lane

Veteran
I dunno really - but John Prescott would floor them both.

On the other hand didn't the police have to attend a disturbance at Boris's flat when he was running for leader of the party. Plus Boris has connections among the Russian mafiosi and he got someone to beat up a journalist.

lane

Veteran
Decided to cast my vote for Boris. Think he would have the edge by being willing to fight dirty.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Well, we're roughly halfway there and Borisnis winning by a twisted scrotum.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Howe got his revenge in the best way possible with one of the finest speeches ever that ended Maggies premiership.

Not bad for a dead sheep.:laugh:
Although how many books, feature films and statues have their been of Howe? One will be remembered for centuries to come, and Howe won't.

Top Bottom