CycleChat Investigates - Pro-Celebrity puglism.

Who would have won in a parliamentary brawl?

• Keir Starmer - the steely eyed fist of the left

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Boris - survivor of the violent training ground that is public school

Votes: 13 61.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
Although how many books, feature films and statues have their been of Howe? One will be remembered for centuries to come, and Howe won't.

I am not a fan of TV quiz shows, but, I do tend to watch "Pointless" (if only to avoid the Covid Update). I am always amazed at the extremely low level of knowledge in questions relating to Politicians (even those who are current or quite recent). It would appear that the fervent interest in Politics shown in some sections of this forum, is not shared by the population at large.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Although the thread seems to be going in a different direction, but based on the title I was going to propose Nigel Farage vs Mike Tyson

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Sitrep. Surprisingly close. Hindsight has drawn withing thumping distance of Boris, who is about to shout, "Look, the Good Year blimp!" and then punch Hindsight in the spuds while he's distracted. Exciting stuff.

LCpl Boiled Egg

Three word soundbite
Johnson would write two Telegraph columns about the fight, the one with the correct result would get published and he'd get paid/win either way. But I'll never vote for him even in a CC poll.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
I am not a fan of TV quiz shows, but, I do tend to watch "Pointless" (if only to avoid the Covid Update). I am always amazed at the extremely low level of knowledge in questions relating to Politicians (even those who are current or quite recent). It would appear that the fervent interest in Politics shown in some sections of this forum, is not shared by the population at large.
You watch Pointless? The "By What Method Should the Galentless and Insincere Alexander Amrstrong be Executed" thread will be coming soon.

lane

Veteran
Just seen a teaser for an article in the Times. It is behind a paywall so can't read it all. However the gist seems to be that some Tories are suggesting that Boris has been beaten up by Whittey and now has to do what he Whittey tells him to do. Obviously tougher than he looks Whittey. Either that or some Tory MPs are a bunch of raving lunatics.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Starmer will wait until the fight has ended and Boris has gone home, then he'll deliver an almighty roundhouse punch to space Boris' face occupied several days previously.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Well, it's official.

Just as capitalism crushed communism, it seems Boris would crush old Hindsight. Doubtless Boris would be very evasive when questioned about it afterwards, and the next week Starmer would tell Boris he should have done it differently, but that's politicians for you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom