Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Gritty

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Pumpy soap or proper Bar soap

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • Other

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
They don't make it with coal tar anymore, thus omitting such fine health-giving substances as benzene and phenol and other lovely organic chemicals noted for toughening people up. I mean, they're organic chemicals. That means they're good, innit.

I don't know what the world is coming to.

Whatever they are putting in it now, smells like 💩. If the original ingredients were so hazardous then perhaps they should have simply stopped production rather than sell us some very poor substitute.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Whatever they are putting in it now, smells like 💩. If the original ingredients were so hazardous then perhaps they should have simply stopped production rather than sell us some very poor substitute.

Or perhaps rebranded it as Wrights 💩 Soap? ;)

Pears - I know I live in a soft water area but I still expect more than 4 showers out of one bar of your over-priced soap!
Jeez, what do you do with it? I live in the softest of soft water areas, pretty much, and a 100g bar lasts certainly a week or 10 days. 125g bar, where still available, even better. BUT where being gobbed off with the overpriced 2x75g packs, that starts to be a bit naughty.

Top Bottom