Cyclechat investigates...soaps

Which is the best soap?

• Coronation Street, the obvious best

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • EastEnders, lots of shouting and gangsters

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Emmerdale, home of the cast slaughtering plane crash

• Brookside, where everyone was a drug dealer, R.I.P.

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Albion Market, someone must surely have watched it?

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Neighbours - what's that? The postman's wife is dead!

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Home and Awaybours

• Eldorado, Accy's favourite

• Hollyoaks, lots of young people snogging

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I would rather smear my undercarriage with treacle and sit on an anthill than watch a soap

Votes: 28 73.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've never been a fan of soap operas but I occasionally absorb some through osmosis. Emmerdale did a good plotline fairly recently that included a flashback and actual subtle acting rather than the genre norm of hysterical screeching.

Prisoner Cell Block H must get the plaudits for terrible writing, terrible acting, terrible sets that would shudder when the gates shut, terrible lighting, cinematography. And who can forget Lizzie, the magical raisin woman with more than a passing resemblance to a certain Rolling Stone
6cc0e159135fac06badd56a5a3e402b6.jpg

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
You forgot voters location.

@Accy cyclist said he voted for El Dorado, but no vote showing. Is the poll broken?
I think my vote's been binned. I'm not happy!:ninja: I'm going to contact https://www.electoralcommission.org.uk/contact-us

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I've never been a fan of soap operas but I occasionally absorb some through osmosis. Emmerdale did a good plotline fairly recently that included a flashback and actual subtle acting rather than the genre norm of hysterical screeching.

Prisoner Cell Block H must get the plaudits for terrible writing, terrible acting, terrible sets that would shudder when the gates shut, terrible lighting, cinematography. And who can forget Lizzie, the magical raisin woman with more than a passing resemblance to a certain Rolling Stone
View attachment 478347
'Prune face' was her nickname.:smile:

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Its not electroal fraud. It accepted Republican practice.
With Russian help :okay:

Top Bottom