CycleChat Investigates - talentless slebs

Which annoying, talentless, objectionable sleb do you dislike the most?

• Alexander Amstrong

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Ant and Dec

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • Jo Brand

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Russell Brand

Votes: 30 34.1%
  • Jeremy Vine

Votes: 14 15.9%
  • Anyone who's surname is substituted with 'Essex'

Votes: 24 27.3%
  • Piers Morgan

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • Kim Kardashian

Votes: 32 36.4%
  • Claudia Winkelman

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Prince Harry

Votes: 10 11.4%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Which sleb do you dislike the most? Who is the most objectionable, the most talentless? Upon whom would you not waste a bucket of wee wee if they were on fire? Who is the tv equivalent of scraping fingernails down a blackboard?

I anticipate that this debate may arouse much interest. So much so that I will allow each researcher 2 votes.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Jo Brand used to have a proper job before she was famous, for quite a long stint too. That puts her in stark difference to most of the other people on that list.

Tail End Charlie

Well, write it down boy ......
Well this is all very well, but as a newcomer, I was under the impression that Drago is a bit of a local sleb?
That's it. Replace Alexander Armstrong with Drago!

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Point of order Alexander Armstrong is a very good classical singer and comic actor. Also probably the best stand in host on HIGNFY. Remove from the list of candidates immediately!!
Fair point, well said. But his main job hosting Pointless he is not funny, is positively strained, and clearly is only there for the salary. The worst presenter since Jeremy Corbyn in The Apprentice.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
IORC she was a nurse of sorts. She wasn't funny then either.

Probably not I'd imagine. I have no idea what brand was like in the 80s and 90s. Brand isn't one of my favourite comedians but she's all right. She was on series 9 of taskmaster and funnier being herself (or whatever is presented on screen which may not be her true self).

I guess some may find Brand annoying in the sense of longevity of career.

Top Bottom