CycleChat Jerseys Round 2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

Will1985 said:
I am rested enough now to be able to open another book for orders as long as there is enough demand.

As with last time, we have jerseys and obviously in both colours:
  • Short sleeve, with a choice of long or short zip - £38
  • Long sleeve, with a choice of long or short zip - £39
This time, I will also take requests for bibshorts and possibly anything else on the order form (gilets, jackets, armwarmers, overshoes etc).
I can't really promise a price for these just yet as it will depend on the discount but I'm hoping for bibshorts to be £38 while armwarmers and overshoes would be around £12.

So, PMs to me initially just saying what you want so I can estimate demand then we'll open the order page.

There are already pictures floating around on the forum of the jerseys being worn, while my modelling and photoshop skills are on show here.

1 quid makes a difference in an arm-length.

:biggrin:

yello

PM'ed

PM away to you Will...

Will1985 said:
Attached is the sizing chart from endura. It might help with your decision - could people from the first order offer comparisons with other brands of kit that they have?

XL compares well with size 6 (XXL) Nalini jerseys - both are an excellent fit for me.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
In the short sleeve, I'd say the L is similar to XL in Foska sizes - roomy in the body (not excessively so) and quite long too. It's bigger than an dhb L, and slightly bigger than Gill's short sleeves (if not longer).

Shaun

Founder
Go on then, I'll go for some shorts :biggrin:

Top Bottom