CycleChat Jerseys Round 2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
bobg said:
Arch, My neighbours wife knits socks and did me a couple of very nice arm warmers - in no time I love them - ever though of having a go. £5 a pair 500 cyclechat members ..... that':biggrin:s ... loads a money

Only if we can our forum names knitted in...:smile:

Renard

...in merino wool :smile:

yello

It'd be great if they did. I'm riding 'La Pierre Jodet' (180km of 'vallonnée' or undulating countryside) on the 24th and it cool to show off my CycleChat colours!

OP
OP
Will1985

Will1985

Über Member
I'm hoping so....once I have worked out a few things tonight, I'll be able to give Shaun the information to put on the form.

Shorts and bibshorts will be the new addition while I think we can stretch to adding gilets and jackets (more expensive, but I know there is interest) by special request.

Again, I'm not too clued up on sizing, but all I can say is that small bibshorts are like Santini medium. Check the endura size chart.

postman

Legendary Member
Round 2

Not spent anything on cycling since Tuesday.New bike.So i will keep an eye out for the order going in then i shall contact Endura for a training top.

OP
OP
Will1985

Will1985

Über Member
Shaun is amending the Shop page at the moment, so we'll be rolling very soon I hope!

If people don't understand paypal/don't want to use it, let me know...

Yay, go on, I might still get one for Amsterdame!!! If not, I expect sponsorship as compensation!!! ;)

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
punkypossum said:
Yay, go on, I might still get one for Amsterdame!!! If not, I expect sponsorship as compensation!!! ;)

I suspect you're far too svelte for a large, but you'd be welcome to borrow my jersey for the duration of your charity ride if this order doesn't come off in time.

Lol, yeah, I think a large might be pushing it, but thanks for the offer... Arch has already generously offered me her medium, but it's just not quite the same as sweating in your very own jersey ;)

OP
OP
Will1985

Will1985

Über Member
I don't know if anyone has asked this already (apologies if they have) but what are the chances of doing a freeride style jersey? You know -for those of us who aren't built like Lance?

Yes Mr Paul - in theory we can get anything in the catalogue such as MTB/freeride jerseys, skinsuits, gilets, training jackets etc.... I have modified the order form to give me an immediate cost of anything that is requested...will have the answer for you later today (I thnk it may be the same as a long sleeve jersey).

Top Bottom