CycleChat Jerseys Round 2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

trio25

Über Member
Lets see if this works, I went out riding in my new shorts with my CC jersey last night.

2552314990_8116d52aee_b.jpg

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
trio25 said:
Lets see if this works, I went out riding in my new shorts with my CC jersey last night.

Oh dear - whilst you were having that taken someone's run off with your bike :rolleyes:

My long sleeve jersey arrived yesterday - looks the business, and I'm very pleased with the long zip (compared to the short zip on the last one).

It fits perfectly and even my wife thinks it looks good :biggrin:. Unfortunately due to work requirements, there will be no cycling today or tomorrow, and I am off on holiday next week. I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad...:smile::biggrin::smile::sad::smile::sad:

postman

Legendary Member
Going to say this only once so listen.I THINK WE HAVE SOME GREAT LOOKING LASSES in this CycleChat site.Lovverley to see you all.I hope no one minds me making that statement.Is it PC?

postman said:
Going to say this only once so listen.I THINK WE HAVE SOME GREAT LOOKING LASSES in this CycleChat site.Lovverley to see you all.I hope no one minds me making that statement.Is it PC?

But she's got a tattoo on her left knee! :sad: :biggrin:

Hopefully mine's waiting for me at me mum's, so I'll collect it sometime in the summer. Should have ordered the long-sleeve top, too. Next time.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
trio25 said:

2552314990_8116d52aee_b.jpg

Where is that trio? Did you get wet feet, with water coming in through the cleat holes?? :biggrin:

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Thanks Will, mine arrived today, the postman managed to deliver it to the wrong address (it was correctly addressed). Just after I got home there was a knock on the door and I opened it with out thinking, the lassie from next door was a wee bit surprised to see me in just my cycle shorts, but she had a big smile on her face when she left...

postman

Legendary Member
You opened the door in your cycling shorts.Have all Endura shorts got this door or just CycleChat shorts?

postman

Legendary Member
Thanks you guys and gals.Had a crap day out today.Blew up second time this year.Was on my way to Bolton Abbey via Otley.Got to Ilkley and thought sod this and went back to the cafe in Otley.And been a bit down for the rest of the evening.But a few hits on here and the chuckle muscle is working.Love the idea of Bonj being a vicar.I hope he meant a stripper gram vicar.

trio25

Über Member
Dayvo said:
But she's got a tattoo on her left knee! :ohmy: :smile:

I was mountain biking so it is mud

Hairy Jock said:
Where is that trio? Did you get wet feet, with water coming in through the cleat holes?? :ohmy:

Winter hill, near Bolton, looking down to Belmont
No my feet stayed dry, it had dried out up there, it is usually a boggy mess!

Wore mine today. I think it looks the part! A colleague at work made the comment, ' you look like your in the tour...'. :smile:

Thanks Will and everyone else for the jersey. Very much appreciated!:ohmy:

Top Bottom