CycleChat Jerseys Round 2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Just put an enquiry in and the reply is ready by the weekend.So very soon.Sorry to butt in Will thought i would calm a few nerves.

OP
OP
Will1985

Will1985

Über Member
postman said:
Just put an enquiry in and the reply is ready by the weekend.So very soon.Sorry to butt in Will thought i would calm a few nerves.

Sorry - I haven't really paid attention to Cafe for a couple of days, but after a few PMs yesterday, I also emailed at lunchtime! Hopefully I'll get them very soon and prepare them to be sent out ASAP.

Christopher

Über Member
Cheers Will, postman! I need a LS jersey for the great summer we're going to have! :biggrin:
Anyhoo I gave my nice Credit Agricole top to my nephew as I'm now too fat fit for it

Edit: btw I will be away from this afternoon until Monday 9th June & unable to login until then. Herself is dragging me off to Scotland...

OP
OP
Will1985

Will1985

Über Member
They've arrived! The ones who ordered will be sent out in the next couple of days.

There are a few spare as well which I will put in Classifieds - some people have already declared their interest.

Will1985 said:
They've arrived! The ones who ordered will be sent out in the next couple of days.

There are a few spare as well which I will put in Classifieds - some people have already declared their interest.

:biggrin: Excellenty! Now I will just have to think of an excuse to give my wife for spending more money....:biggrin:

postman

Legendary Member
I am soooo excited my new Training top has just arrived.It is incredible what a perfect fit,i went for the obese size xxl 48-50.More room for choc fudge cake cream and latte.Looking forward to the meet up at Ladybower even more now.Yellow tour jersey Bah Humbug not a patch on these jerseys.And what is good enough for our boys in the Royal Navy is good enough for me.Endura made a kit for them lads.

OP
OP
Will1985

Will1985

Über Member
Well I'd be interested to know when they do. Could be today or tomorrow.

OP
OP
Will1985

Will1985

Über Member
Oh dear gezza - I had my concerns as it was such a big size in the first place! It must be all this etape training you are doing!

My wife has informed me that a CC parcel has arrived this morning.:biggrin: Shame I am not able to cycle commute tomorrow....:biggrin:

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Yehaa Mrs FFFF just informed there is a package at home waiting for me. It's either the shirt or my order from Amsterdam :biggrin:

My sister called and said a package for me had arrived, that'll be the CC bib shorts :smile:. I was going to collect them as I'd cycled to my parents house 17 miles away (well 14.5 if you go the shorter route but that involves a narrow Sustrans Path I prefer on road) and she only lives 1.5 miles away. She phoned back to say her daughter was trying to study and she'd take the youngest 2 to see my Dad and give her peace. She forgot the parcel :becool:
Can't wait to see/ wear them :smile:.

Top Bottom